Slow Living in Hamamatsu (hereinafter referred to “the Company”) shall promise to properly protect and always pay close attention to the personally identifiable information related to the customers on the site (this site) operated by the Company.
- Personal information provided by the customers shall be used for clearly defined purpose within the scope of prior consent obtained from the customer.
- The Company shall endeavor to secure and improve the security in order to safely control the personal information.
- If the Company will commission to an external company to process the personal information, it shall instruct the commissioned company to strictly observe the considerations regarding the handling of the personal information.
- The Company will never sell, purchase or lend the personal information, or do the similar acts.
- If a customer wants to make inquiry about his/her own personal information and contact the responsible customer support, the Company shall deal with it appropriately.
- The Company shall comply with the applicable laws, regulations and other standards, while making every effort to continuously improve the structure to protect personal information according to the environmental changes.
About handling of personal information
The Company may use the personal information of the customer to address and confirm the inquiry and keep a record of the details of inquiry for those purposes. If the Company will commission to an external company to process the personal information, it shall instruct the commissioned company to strictly observe the considerations regarding the handling of the personal information. The Company shall never disclose or provide the personal information to any third parties other than the Company unless there are reasonable grounds.
Cookie is the information transferred to the hard disk of the computer by the site using the industry-standard technology for the purpose of archive.
- Cookies are used in many sites. Users can set the browser to indicate the fact when visiting a site using a cookie in advance or reject the receipt of the cookie.
- Although cookies are used in this site in order to enhance the provided information and services and to make the usage more convenient, the date is saved on the customer’s computer and the Company cannot see it.
About access Analysis Tool
Please check the following sites for information on Google Analytics Terms of Service and how Google Analytics collects and processes data.