Do you have any of the following problems?
- The distance from your home to the golf course is quite long, and it is difficult to get there.
- You have to get up early in the morning because it is far from the golf course.
- It is difficult to make reservations.
If you move to Hamamatsu,
- You can build or rent a house near the golf course.
- It takes approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour to get to the golf course from the center of Hamamatsu.
- Relatively easy to make reservations except on weekends etc.
This will solve the problem for those living in large cities.
There are about 10 golf driving ranges in Hamamatsu City.
Most places are only 30 minutes to 1 hour from the center of Hamamatsu.
In recent years, working styles have changed and remote work has become widespread, especially in the Tokyo metropolitan area.
If you move to Hamamatsu, you can play golf in the morning and work remotely from noon.
Hamamatsu has excellent transportation access.
★It takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes to Tokyo and about 2 hours to Shin-Osaka by Shinkansen!
★There are eight Tomei and New Tomei Expressway interchanges!
- Hamamatsu SIC
- Hamamatsu Hamakita IC
- Hamamatsu Nishi IC
- Mikkaichi IC
- Hamamatsu IC
- Hamamatsu Inasa IC
- Hamamatsu Inasa kita IC
- Shibukawa-Terano IC
Why don’t you enjoy golf in Hamamatsu as much as possible?